Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Introduction.

Hi - My profile (on the right) says it all really.



 I am intending for this blog to be just an easy read for other wargamers to browse and enjoy with a coffee during some down time and which over time will build up into an interesting collection of game related articles. I play for pleasure, not to win and  favour games at the lower end of the complexity scale that can be played in a single session and that are solitaire friendly - but other things will appear here as well.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Norm! Just saw your post on TMP.Happy to subscribe, and looking forward to future updates. I too am space limited and almost exclusively a solo gamer so your information will be of great interest. Looking forward to future updates!

    Cheers,

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also signed up to your feed (via Outlook, not the RSS feed) but it doesn't show me or any of the gents on TMP who have signed up as followers either. Not a problem for me, but thought you'd like to know.

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks JJ, my reasons for doing the blog are simply because I think there are many of us in the same position and having a blog with a focussed interest in a space / solitaire direction may prove popular.

    I think I may have fixed the 'followers' gadget, I can see them now (couldn't before).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a blog. Looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Norm, found your blog via your blatent link on BGG! Seems like we both have a similar view to gaming in terms of time, space and solitaire suitability. Will subscribe by email. Thanks. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paul, thanks for visiting and subscribing. I'm pretty sure there are a fair number of us that one way or another fit this profile. Norm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Norm,
    Big Board Gaming Guru Kev pointed me towards your blog. Great stuff, I am enjoying every bit of it!!! And from someone almost just around the corner from me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete