The Battlefield & Warriors Blog is set up to allow anyone to comment, a good thing you might think.
Unfortunately, the blog has attracted an anonymous saddo, who has on several occasions left a block raft of words that involve text about 'wanting to die' (repeat), the sort of thing that has the potential to upset another visitor who might not be in the right frame of mind and it also creates age viewing implications, that could cause further restrictions on the blog, preventing young people from visiting.
I usually just mark it as spam, but this time, I have referred the most recent post to Google; hopefully, they can do something with the IP address. To prevent further intrusion, I have switched the settings to only allow Google account holders to comment, which identifies posters.
Fortunately, it will not impact most of those who usually comment, but it will catch a few legitimate visitors out when not signed in via Google—sorry about that! I will keep it under review.
I'm not quite sure why these people exist!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.